The three-day voyage will take the ship from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Freeport, Bahamas. The cruise features a number of fun and interactive activities for guests with interests in ancient history and archaeology as well as popular culture. Guests can learn about these topics at seminars throughout the trip or through hands-on experiences such as using virtual reality headsets to walk along an ancient Egyptian pharaoh’s burial chamber
Two years ago, Disney Cruise Line embarked on its first voyage to become the world’s largest cruise line. The journey has proven successful; in 2018, they will be taking their second voyage that includes a stop at new port of call – Norway! Learn about this exciting future with us!.
The “enchanted princess maiden voyage” is the first sailing voyage of a new ship, which will be used to sail from Miami to Havana.
Princess Cruises’ newest ship has had her first voyage!
Princess Enchanted sailed from Port Everglades on a 10-night Caribbean cruise Thursday evening, marking her inaugural journey with guests. Despite the fact that this is the vessel’s first voyage, she will not be christened until December 13.
The ship’s current roundtrip southern Caribbean itinerary includes stops in St. Thomas, Dominica, Curaçao, and Aruba, as well as the line’s exclusive Bahamian destination Princess Cays.
The 3,660-passenger ship is part of Princess’ Royal-class, and is based on the same platform as the Royal, Regal, Majestic, and Sky Princess sister ships. Discovery Princess, the sixth Royal-class ship, is set to launch early next year.
Here’s a tweet from Princess Cruises to commemorate the sailing of the Enchanted Princess this evening:
The #EnchantedPrincess has left the dock! Today was a high-energy day as we welcomed our first visitors, Rick and Sandy Janus, onto our newest ship for the first time. Keep an eye on us while we cruise the Caribbean this week! #PrincessProud #PrincessCruises pic.twitter.com/6tqfBJUOyh #PrincessProud #PrincessCruises
November 11, 2021 — Princess Cruises (@PrincessCruises)
The ship’s highlights include:
- Suites in the Sky — The new luxurious Sky Suites, which debuted on Sky Princess, include unique features, personalized service, and a dedicated Suite Experience Manager. They also have the biggest balconies at sea, with a total area of 1,000 square feet.
- Bistro Sur La Mer with Three Michelin Star Chef Emmanuel Renaut, Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria with its own Pasta Room, Crown Grill Steakhouse and Bar, Crooners, The Salty Dog Gastropub, and more are among the 25 bars and restaurants.
- Aquatic Relaxation — The yacht has two deep-tank pools, as well as the Retreat Pool and an aft infinity-style Wakeview pool, in addition to various hot tubs.
- Original Production Shows (OPS) — Original Production Shows (OPS) are This ship also has Rock Opera, which premiered on Sky Princess to tremendous acclaim, with clothes inspired by dazzling avant-garde couture and a soundtrack spanning classic rock, opera, and musical theater. 5-SKIES also includes a virtual game environment, digital effects and acrobatics, elaborate scenery, and modern music in its technologically advanced presentation.
- Count to five — Take Five, which first aired on Sky Princess, features historic film, iconic artwork, and candid interviews that bring you to the heart of the jazz period. Passengers may listen to live jazz every night while enjoying their favorite cocktails.
This winter, Enchanted Princess will cruise in the Caribbean, then relocate to northern Europe from mid-spring until mid-summer. Enchanted Princess will return to the United States in September to run Canada/New England cruises out of New York City before returning to Fort Lauderdale.
READ NEXT: Carnival’s Next Mega Cruise Ship [PHOTOS] Is Making Progress
The “enchanted princess deck plans” is a new ship that has just debuted on the Inaugural Voyage. The cruise line will have 3 ships, one of which is the “enchanted princess”.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the enchanted princess ready to sail?
A: No, she will need to sail in an enchanted boat.
Will the princess sail in 2021?
A: No, it will not be sailing in 2021.
Where is the enchanted princess now?
A: I am not sure. I have never heard of this person, so I cannot say for sure where she is now.
- enchanted princess cabins to avoid
- enchanted princess itinerary 2021
- enchanted princess obstructed balcony
- enchanted princess itinerary 2022
- enchanted princess news