Travel is one of the most popular ways to spend money. Though it’s not always possible for people in similar financial situations to travel together, there are still incredible deals out there that can be had if you put your mind to scouring the internet and making good use of coupons.
The “princess world cruise 2023” is an amazing deal that you can take for just $21,000. The cruise will last 111 nights and you’ll get to visit 33 countries.
It’s that time of year when global cruises are announced! Princess Cruises has announced the itinerary for its 2024 World Cruise, which will take passengers to 51 locations in 27 countries across six continents.
The voyage will take place on Island Princess, the line’s biggest ship capable of a round-the-world voyage. It will take 111 days roundtrip, with two departure dates: January 4, 2024, and January 18, 2024, in Fort Lauderdale and Los Angeles, respectively.
There will also be a 97-day alternative from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale.
(Princess Cruises provided this infographic.)
“Embarking on a Princess World Cruise to see the global’s most famous ports and hidden treasures, with all of the preparation done by Princess destination specialists, makes adventurous world travel fantasies a reality,” said Deanna Austin, Princess Cruises’ chief commercial officer.
The following are some of the highlights and statistics regarding the 2024 World Cruise:
- In 111 days, the Island Princess will travel over 33,000 nautical miles.
- Galilee/Nazareth (Haifa), Bali (Benoa), Crete (Heraklion), Mykonos, Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Genoa (Milan), Villefranche, Lisbon, Agadir, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, and Bermuda are the 12 first global cruise port visits.
- Visits to 25 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Athens’ Acropolis, Cartagena’s Port Fortress, and Turkey’s ancient Greek city of Ephesus.
- The equator will be crossed twice throughout the cruise.
- An overnight stay in Dubai, as well as 11 late-night calls to Abu Dhabi, Auckland, and Sydney
MORE: Royal Caribbean’s Ultimate World Cruise has already sold out 70% of its cabins
Early booking benefits are available for those who purchase the 97 or 111 day World Cruise before January 31, 2022:
- Package of Premium Beverages
- Wifi is unrestricted.
- Gratuities are included in the price.
- For those booking suites, Club Class, or mini-suites, first-class roundtrip travel is included, as well as complimentary economy ticket for those booking balconies (only valid on flights departing the U.S. or Canada)
- For the first two guests in a cabin, there is a $500 onboard credit per person.
- Free speciality dining for four nights
Princess of the Islands (Photo courtesy of Princess Cruises)
The MedallionClass technology onboard the Island Princess allows for anything from touch-free boarding to live chat with guest services and finding friends and family across the ship. The yacht also has MedallionNet high-speed internet, allowing passengers to remain connected from wherever aboard.
The 2024 World Cruise has a starting price of $21,079 per person.
READ NEXT: Day 1 of the Trip Report: Embarking in Holland The Newest Cruise Ship in America
The “cruise near me” is a cruise that will take you to 111 countries and will cost you $21,000. The cruise leaves from Florida and goes through the Panama Canal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a 111 day cruise cost?
A: The cost of a 111 day cruise is usually around $15,000 per person.
How much is round the world cruise?
A: The cost of a round the world cruise is usually around $30,000
How long does a round the world cruise take?
A: Round the world cruises typically take between two and three weeks.
- cruise 118
- us cruises
- canada cruise
- carnival cruise news